All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionThe Taylor family has reached the 21st century with a proud history through its accomplishments, which has taken them from their humble origins in Brookdale, Arkansas with hopes for the future. However, the bonds that once existed between family members in the past are longer there. Their beloved neighborhood has w become a skeleton of what it once was--a community that helped shape children into strong adults. Now the emphasis is to take back what once existed in the past. What about the Taylors takes a look at the family today, and also takes a look at their neighborhood. Through five moving stories that show a sense of values and humor, it deals with how relatives cope with daily situations such as joyous occasions, arguments, or even the the loss of a loved one. The family soon realizes that despite the problems that exists between one ather, the best thing to do is to stick together for the future, because this is important to their sake.
- Author BiographyBorn in St. Louis, Missouri, E.S. Fuller started writing at an early age living in Morrilton, Arkansas, when he wrote short stories. I could remember going to the school library and checking out books regularly, but I also listened to rap music that came from college and community radio stations in Central Arkansas. It also inspired me to write rap songs and poetry, he says. Writing wasn't something to me that I felt could become a career. Though I have been employed in areas of customer service or education, it was a habit that I couldn't get rid of. When I had spare time, I would write down any thought that I felt was important. It came to where I started to write more stories, poetry, and even a play over the past few years. As a graduate of the University of Missouri-St. Louis with a bachelor's degree in public administration, he has written a number of short stories, and currently lives in Conway, Arkansas. This is his first book.
- Author(s)E S Fuller
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.