All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an inspiring and creative resource for developing empathy, understanding feelings and recognising emotions. Designed to stimulate animated discussion, these imaginative photocards provide an invative way of initiating conversation with individuals and groups. They are also useful for creative writing with all ages. The user imagines what the people are thinking and how they may feel in a similar situation, then fills in the speech bubble either verbally or in writing. This provides an opportunity to: focus on thinking; explore the relationship between thoughts and feelings; recognise that behaviour can affect others; and, look at the influences on thoughts and feelings, of factors such as surprise, stress, anger and excitement. It includes a CD-ROM with all the images to print out as individual worksheets. It is a valuable resource for SEAL.
- Author BiographyProduced by Speechmark, ColorCards(R) are a hugely adaptable teaching tool designed to help develop both language and social skills. Real objects, people, situations and activities are shown on the photographs to provide you with creative and highly visual resources.
- PublisherSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleColorCards
- Place of PublicationBicester, Oxon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Weight1050 g
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.