What in the World is Going on?: 10 Prophetic Clues You Cannot Afford to Ignore by David Jeremiah (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.55+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $16.83Free postage
- AU $17.98Free postage
- AU $23.90Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionA clear, compelling primer on God's heart for Israel and the dramatic Bible prophecies that will unfold in these last days. What I loved most is that David Jeremiah unashamedly examines and explains the biggest global trends of our day through the Third Lens of Scripture. And his description of Jesus' unconditional love and compassion for Jews and Muslims is alone worth the read! -Joel C. Rosenberg, New York Times best-selling author, The Last Jihad and Epicenter: Why the Current Rumblings in the Middle East Will Change Your World This well researched and brilliantly written book is so fascinating you can hardly put it down. It has much to offer any reader interested in what is going on in our world and ties current events to important biblical prophecies. You will be convinced by reading this book that we are on the verge of the greatest event in human history. Everyone, both inside and outside the church, should read it! -Tim LaHaye, Popular author, recognized prophecy scholar, and creator of the New York Times best-selling Left Behind(R) series. The Bible has plenty to say about end times. But until w, there has been other book that-in straightforward prose that's easy to understand -gathers ten scriptural prophecies, lays out a chrological checklist, and offers a guideline for sorting it all out. In What in the World Is Going On? Dr. David Jeremiah answers the hard questions, including these: How is prophecy playing out in modern Europe? Why does Israel matter? How are oil reserves and Islamic terrorism related? Does the United States play a role in prophecy? How should we live in the end times? Events unfolding in today's world are certainly unsettling, but they need t be confusing or frightening. Now you can kw the meaning behind what you see in the daily news-and understand what in the world is going on!
- Author BiographyDavid Jeremiah is the founder of Turning Point, an international ministry committed to providing Christians with sound Bible teaching through radio and television, the Internet, live events, and resource materials and books. He is the author of more than fifty books including Captured by Grace, Angels-Who They Are and How They Help, What in the World Is Going On?, and Agents of the Apocalypse. David serves as the senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church in San Diego, California, where he resides with his wife, Donna. They have four grown children and twelve grandchildren.
- Author(s)David Jeremiah
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication10/08/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight271 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.