About this product
- DescriptionArtist Jon Stuart shows how he produces computer-generated images. The process starts with a simple block of cubes, which are added to, given texture, before being bent, stretched, twisted into the correct shape and size. He then adds background, lighting and colour to bring the whole scene to life. * Orange/ Band 6 books offer varied text and characters, with action sustained over several pages. * Text type - An information book. * A flow chart on pages 22 and 23 summarises the process, and there is a contents page on page 1, as well as a glossary and index on pages 20 and 21. * Curriculum links - Art and Design: Investigating different kinds of art, craft and design. ICT: An introduction to modelling; Creating pictures.
- Author BiographyAlison Sage has been a children's editor and writer for over twenty years. She read English at King's College, London, and began her career in children's publishing with Ernest Benn. It was access to their archives, representing seventy years of publishing, that spurred a lifelong passion for children's literature.
- Author(s)Alison Sage
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight80 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jon Stuart
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Edition StatementAmerican English ed
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.