All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionWith over twenty years in the classroom, Gail Ramshaw frames this new introduction to Christianity survey text around the basic questions students ask. Taking a broad social-scientific approach and integrating historical context, she anchors each chapter in phemelogical theory and teases out the answers to each chapters question by surveying the history, doctrine, practices, and convictions of Christianity.Written for students with little to background in Christianity, the book contains student-friendly learning helps including chapter summaries, photos and charts, I am a Christian statements that illustrate the diversity of practice and belief, study questions, suggestions for further exploration in both books and film, a glossary, and an index. What is Christianity? is a great addition to any serious students collection of books about Christianity.
- Author BiographyGail Ramshaw is a scholar of liturgical language and professor of religion at La Salle University. She served on the Revised Common Lectionary design committee and on the Church's Year task force for the Renewing Worship project of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. Her many publications include Christian Worship, Treasures Old and New, Between Sundays, and God beyond Gender, all from Fortress Press.
- Author(s)Gail Ramshaw
- PublisherFortress Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFortress Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight653 g
- Width191 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.