All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis colorful book introduces young readers to the world of color. Readers will learn how an ermous range of colors can be made from just three primary colors. This title also explains the difference between warm colors and cool colors. The book uses famous works of art to show readers how color can be used to both show a scene and convey a message.
- Author(s)Tea Benduhn
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleGet Art Smart
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest Age5 - 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.