All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn insight into a common ailment in the human mind that unfortunately is misunderstood. Alzheimer's will undoubtedly cross our paths in some way be it family, friends or acquaintances. Through the medium of poetry, Nigel Westmoreland conveys the state of mind of the people who are unfortunate to be afflicted with this illness. He relates how they see things clearly in their mind, yet are in a state of confusion themselves - similar to having a number of photographs in chrological order, throwing them up in the air and trying to put them back in order with real recollection of where they should be. Nigel's verses are littered with confusion, humour and even logic and almost create a language for communication and understanding. This enables an interactive flux between carer and patient.
- Author BiographyNigel Westmoreland read philosophy at the University of Hull, and graduated with a BA Hons degree in 2001. Nigel married Gwen in 1991 in Hull. They relocated to Cambridgeshire in 2004. When not writing, he also enjoys listening to music in his spare time.
- Author(s)Nigel Westmoreland
- PublisherOlympia Publishers
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOlympia Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width140 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.