All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a quiet whisper to a blaring siren, our ears keep us tuned in to the sounds around us. This engaging new title explains how our sense of hearing works, how it helps us learn about our surroundings, and how we can protect this important sense.
- Author(s)Molly Aloian
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleSenses Close-Up
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width198 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.