All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes and defines inclusive research, outlining how to recognize it, understand it, do it, and kw when it is done well. In doing so it will address the areas of overlap and distinctiveness in relation to participatory, emancipatory, user-led and partnership research as well as exploring the various practices encompassed within each of these inclusive approaches. The book will focus on how and why more inclusive approaches to research have evolved. It will position inclusive research within the key debates and shifts in policy, define key ideas and terms, disuss the contested nature of inclusive research and illustrate a range of approaches using examplars. The aim is to discuss the range of challenges involved and to examine the degree to which these challenges have so far been met.
- Author BiographyMelanie Nind is a Professor of Education at the University of Southampton. Her particular areas of interest and expertise lie in the fields of interactive and inclusive pedagogy and inclusive research methods. She is editor of the International Journal of Research and Method in Education and on the international advisory or editorial boards for several other journals. She has previously taught at the University of Hertfordshire, Oxford Brookes University and The Open University.
- Author(s)Melanie Nind
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleThe 'What is?' Research Methods Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Notetables, diagrams and photographs
- Weight301 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.