Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.74Trending at AU $27.65
- AU $26.61Trending at AU $30.24
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Is Love? presents a multicultural point of view on the themes of goodwill and tolerance. Etan Boritzer's clear text and Robbie Marantz's spunky visuals challenge the child's natural curiosity to reflect on these contemporary issues. Setting a friendly tone and offering an even-handed approach, What Is Love? shapes cohesive and easy examples for any child (or grownup) to consider.
- Author(s)Etan Boritzer,Etan Buritzer
- PublisherVeronica Lane Books
- Date of Publication01/12/1996
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationFresno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVeronica Lane Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robbie Marantz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.