All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Is Neorealism? is a representative critical bibliography of writings (in English) on Italian cinematic neorealism. Like most isms, neorealism is a nebulous term; this is the first attempt to record and compare the many, sometimes contradictory, definitions of it put forward by filmmakers, critics, and historians. An up-to-date bibliography of historical and critical writings in English on Italian cinematic neorealism, plus a chrology, with credits, of the films of Italian neorealism, including the precursors of the movement, is included.
- Author BiographyBert Cardullo is an Assistant Professor of English at the University of Richmond.
- Author(s)Bert Cardullo
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/08/1991
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Out-of-print date09/12/2016
- Content Notebibliography, chronology
- Weight381 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.