Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $64.83Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 12 Feb
- AU $93.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is Schizophrenia and How Can We Fix It?is an attempt to present a balanced overview of research and theory on the causes and treatment of schizophrenia. This work provides a comprehensive, up-to-date survey of contemporary theory and research on schizophrenia as well as the historical background of this mental illness. It also details the diagstic issues, epidemiology, neurobiological research and psychopharmacology.
- Author BiographyGlenn D. Shean is a Professor in the Department of Psychology, College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia.
- Author(s)Glenn D. Shean
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication30/12/2003
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.