All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWeather changes from day to day and from season to season. But what exactly is weather and how is it created? Readers will discover the answers to these questions and many other weather wonders. Questions introduce readers to the different types of weather in our world and how it affects our lives.
- Author(s)Robin Johnson
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWeather Close-up
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest Age5 - 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.