All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for ages 7-10, this is a Book and an Audio CD pack. From blood-sucking vampire bats to mango-eating fruit bats, this book tackles bat myths and teaches children about: the bat family tree; their bodies; bat communication; how they fly, sleep, eat, and reproduce; and, their role in nature for pest control and plant pollination. The CD is a narration of the printed book with entertaining sound effects to guide the reader. The approximate running time is 30 minutes.
- Author(s)Bobbie Kalman,Heather Levigne
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication18/01/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleScience of Living Things S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Notecolour photos & illus
- Weight177 g
- Width215 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
- Interest Age7-10
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $43.23Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.