All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlizzards bring blowing sw, bitter temperatures, and big sw drifts! This cool title introduces young readers to blizzard basics, including how, when, and where blizzards most often occur, how scientists predict blizzards and issue warnings, and what readers can do before, during, and after a blizzard to stay safe.
- Author(s)Robin Johnson
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Date of Publication28/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width198 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.