About this product
- DescriptionThis interesting book describes the characteristics of a theocracy, a political system in which a deity, or god, is considered to be the supreme ruler of the state. Religion plays the central role in governing, and representatives who govern are considered to be divinely guided.
- Author(s)Sarah B Boyle
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleForms of Government
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight136 g
- Width180 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.