All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the Rock Cycle describes the natural transformation of one type of rock into others. Beginning with igneous rocks made in volcanic eruptions, rock is weathered and eroded gradually to form a sediment. This sediment is then deposited and pressed into layers making sedimentary rocks. These in turn are transformed by heat and pressure into metamorphic rocks. Heat makes these melt into magma which, together with molten rock from the core of the Earth, make new igneous rocks.
- Author(s)Natalie Hyde
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLet's Rock!
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width216 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Interest Age8 - 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.