All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first step-by-step guide on how anyone can develop Lombardi-like leadership skills - w in paperback! Legendary coach Vince Lombardi - loved by some, feared by others, but respected by all - was first and foremost a winner. His unparalleled ability to inspire greatness, and mold disparate groups of individuals into dominating championship teams, made Lombardi an icon both on and off the playing field. In What It Takes to Be #1 , the one person who could truly understand Vince Lombardi's unrelenting passion for winning - his son, acclaimed writer and professional speaker Vince Lombardi Jr. - explores the fundamental leadership qualities that Vince Lombardi considered essential to success, then shows how anyone can skillfully apply those qualities to achieve breakthrough success in virtually any endeavor.Praise for What It Takes to Be #1 : '[Vince Lombardi Jr.] distills the substance of the famous coach's utterances and his living example into lessons that anyone can use to become a better leader and better person...[ What It Takes To Be #1 ] may inspire you to start a process of self-discovery that could enrich your life and make you more effective at whatever you do' - 'Fort Worth Morning Star'. 'Interpreting his father's advice for businesspeople, Lombardi hangs this book on the framework of the famous coach's much repeated speech on leadership...the basic winning model says to kw yourself, build your character, earn your stripes, think big picture, and understand that leaders are made, t born' - The Business Reader .
- Author BiographyVince Lombardi Jr. is a writer, attorney, and motivational speaker. A former member of the Minnesota state legislature, Lombardi has held a number of executive positions in professional football. He is also the author of The Essential Vince Lombardi.
- Author(s)Vince Lombardi
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight412 g
- Width144 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.