All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionWriting from the laundry-laden trenches, Sarah Dunning Park shares nineteen spot-on poems about mothering small children. Her poetry captures the jumble of emotions inherent in motherhood: delight, guilt, resentment, and gratitude.
- Author BiographySarah Dunning Park lives in rural Virginia with her husband and their three children. She is a freelance illustrator, mapmaker, and poet.
- Author(s)Sarah Dunning Park
- PublisherPeace Hill Press
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCharles City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeace Hill Press
- Weight90 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.