All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn this six-session small group bible study (guide sold separately), What On Earth Am I Here For?, Rick Warren helps users discover the answer to life's most fundamental question: What on earth am I here for? This is the official study companion for The Purpose Driven Life and is designed for use with the DVD. You are about to embark on a journey of discovery. Throughout this six-session video-based study you are going to discover the answer to life's most fundamental question: What on earth am I hear for? And here's a clue to the answer: It's t about you...You were created by God and for God, and until you understand that, life will never make sense. It is only in God that we discover our origin, our identity, our meaning, our purpose, our significance, and our destiny. Whether you are going to experience this adventure with a small group or on your own, this study will change your life. When combined with the reading of The Purpose Driven Life, the book Publisher's Weekly declared the bestselling nfiction hardback book in history, this study will give you and your small group the opportunity to discuss the implications and applications of living the life God created you to live. Sessions include: * You Matter to God * You Were Planned for God's Pleasure * You Were Formed for God's Family * You Were Created to Become Like Christ * You Were Shaped to Serve God * You Were Made for a Mission Designed for use with the What Am I Here For? Study Guide (sold separately).
- Author BiographyAs founding pastor of Saddleback Church with his wife, Kay, Dr. Rick Warren leads a 30,000-member congregation in California with campuses in major cities around the world. As an author, his book The Purpose Driven Life has been called the bestselling non-fiction hardback in publishing history by Publishers Weekly, having sold more than 33 million copies. As a theologian, he has lectured at Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, University of Judaism, and dozens of universities and seminaries. As a global strategist he advises world leaders and has spoken to the United Nations, US Congress, Davos Economic Forum, TED, Aspen Institute, and numerous parliaments. Rick has also founded the Global PEACE Plan, which Plants churches of reconciliation, Equips leaders, Assists the poor, Cares for the sick, and Educates the next generation in 196 countries. You can listen to Pastor Rick's Daily Hope, his daily 25-minute audio teaching, or sign up for his free daily devotionals at PastorRick.com.
- Author(s)Rick Warren
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- FormatDVD video
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleThe Purpose Driven Life
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- Weight72 g
- Width136 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Running Time150
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.