All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen an angel wants to be perceived he fixes his eyes on me. It feels the same as when a person stares at you. You look up from your book or your work and look in the direction from which the stare is coming. I am aware there is someone in the room, but I do t kw, before I turn round, whether it is an angel, three angels, my dead father, my son's teacher or someone else. The presence can be felt, like the presence of a bodily human being... Once, an archangel was present. The air gets so dense, so full, it makes you afraid. You have the feeling you are being overwhelmed, you are t able to breathe any more (from the book). The first part of this unique book focuses on the author s own experiences of being attentive to angelic guidance during her many years as a priest. The second part consists of messages and information received through a friend whose ability to communicate with the angelic world, unlike many mediumistic or channeling methods, does t entail a dimming of consciousness. The messages she receives contain important guidance from the angels to humanity, including advice on how to relate to angels and how to receive clear messages from them. The book also includes answers to questions asked by Irene Johanson on the Archangel Michael, the Apocalypse, Jesus Christ, and much more.
- Author BiographyIRENE JOHANSON was born in 1928. She came into contact with Rudolf Steiner's philosophy after the War, and decided to train to become a teacher. Later, she studied at the Priest Seminary of the Christian Community in Stuttgart, and was ordained in 1956. She became the priest in charge of the Munich congregation - a position she has held ever since - while also lecturing widely, and visiting Russia regularly since 1979. Much of her work centres on children and youth, and she has founded two establishments dedicated to helping young people find their way in life. She is the author of several books.
- Author(s)Irene Johanson
- PublisherTemple Lodge Publishing
- Date of Publication19/04/2002
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemple Lodge Publishing
- Content Note1 halftone illustration
- Weight213 g
- Width149 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Translated byPayne Wehrle
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.