All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat the Bible Says About the Future is a comprehensive guide to biblical future prophecy from a premillennial perspective. It contains a well-reasoned presentation of biblical future prophecy, as well as helpful tools like a unique cross-linked index to every future prophecy in the Bible. It also contains in-depth discussions on special topics, such as: the interpretation of biblical prophecy, dispensationalism and covenant theology, the kingdom of God, the millennium, the tribulation, the rapture of the Church, eternity, and the resurrections and judgments. Whether the reader is new to the study of biblical prophecy or a seasoned student, the information in this volume will prove to be an invaluable resource. A great resource for personal or group study.
- Author BiographySam A. Smith brings over forty years of study to bear on the field of biblical eschatology. He holds graduate degrees from Columbia Biblical Seminary, Liberty University, and Dallas Theological Seminary. His other books include: Major Bible Doctrines, and The Olivet Discourse: A Reconstruction of the text from Matthew, Mark, and Luke, with Commentary (Biblical Reader Communications / CreateSpace).
- Author(s)Sam A Smith
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.