Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a story about family life. Its ups, its downs and how one family found incredible ways to get through the hard times. It all started with a question:'Okay, tell me which do you want: to be able to fly or to be invisible?' And led to thirty years of discoveries, extraordinary strengths and closely guarded secrets. It turned out to be just what the family needed. A vel with a touch of strange magic and super powers.
- Author BiographySteven Amsterdam was born in New York and has worked as a map editor, producer's assistant, and a pastry chef. He has lived in Melbourne, Australia since 2003, where he works as a writer and palliative care nurse. His debut novel, Things We Didn't See Coming, won The Age Book of the Year in Australia and was longlisted for the Guardian First Book Award.
- PrizesShortlisted for Encore Award 2013.
- Author(s)Steven Amsterdam
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication23/08/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarvill Secker
- Weight315 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.