All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionAlbany, New York, January 2020. The morning after a blizzard that shut down the city, funeral director Kevin Novak is found dead in the basement of his funeral home. The arrow sticking out of his chest came from his own hunting bow. A loving husband and father and an active member of a local megachurch, Novak had kwn enemies. His family and friends say he had been depressed because his best friend died suddenly of a heart attack and Novak blamed himself. But what does his guilt have to do with his death? Maybe thing, maybe a lot. The minister of the megachurch, the psychiatrist who provides counseling to church members, or the folksy Southern medium who irritates both men - one of these people may kw why Novak was murdered. Detective Hannah McCabe and her partner, Mike Baxter, sort through lies and evasions to find the person who killed their Cock Robin, But McCabe is distracted by a political controversy involving her family, unanswered questions from ather high-profile case, and her own guilt when a young woman dies after McCabe fails to act.
- Author BiographyFRANKIE Y. BAILEY is a professor in the School of Criminal Justice, University at Albany (SUNY). Bailey is not only a highly respected writer of crime fiction, she is also recognized as the author of fascinating nonfiction titles that explore the intersections of crime, history, and popular culture. Bailey is a Macavity Award-winner and has been nominated for Edgar, Anthony, and Agatha awards. She is a past executive vice president of Mystery Writers of America and a past president of Sisters in Crime. Her Detective Hannah McCabe series includes The Red Queen Dies and What the Fly Saw.
- Author(s)Frankie Y. Bailey
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Out-of-print date02/07/2016
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.