All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
About this product
- DescriptionEver wonder why the animals at the zoo are always so sleepy? What the Sleepy Animals Do at the Audubon Zoo will answer your questions once and for all. When Renee asks her father why the zoo animals are sozing all day, he dreams up an elaborate answer. At night, the monkeys steal the zookeeper's keys, and all of the animals come out of their cages to dance, eat, and play. Rhis rock out. Alligators stroll under limbo polls. Elephants pound the pia. Pelicans cater. By the time the visitors arrive in the morning, the animals are all tuckered out. Renee doesn't believe her father's tale, but dads have a way of being right about these things. This fantastic story captures the culture and charm of the New Orleans and its beloved zoo with rich illustrations and playful rhyme.
- Author BiographyGrace Millsaps is a former preschool and elementary school teacher. In her spare time, she writes poetry and performs improv comedy.
- Author(s)Grace Millsaps
- PublisherThe Sleepy Animals LLC
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Sleepy Animals LLC
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight446 g
- Width225 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.