All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo constantly aim for perfection may seem like a worthy goal to many, but for some, it can actually be a heavy burden. When you believe that you have to be perfect all the time, you can start to live in constant fear of making mistakes, matter how small. Most children don't really kw what perfectionism is, yet many suffer from it - they feel that thing the ever do is good eugh, school projects are hard to start or finish, relationships can seem far too challenging, and self-esteem can be desperately low. This informative and inspiring volume helps kids to understand what perfectionism is, how it can hurt them, and how they can free themselves of its restraining shackles.
- Author BiographyThomas Greenspon is a licensed psychologist and family therapist. He specializes on a number of topics, including perfectionism and the emotional needs of gifted individuals.
- Author(s)Thomas Greenspon
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight172 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Interest Age9-13
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.