All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.63Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $47.03Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $25.50Trending at AU $28.57
About this product
- DescriptionFill in an artist's blank canvas, sketch the view from an astromer's telescope, and draw a cowboy's horse! Doodlers will delight in completing this compact volume's collection of more than 120 unfinished illustrations. Captions for images of fun professions and everyday items offer a creative boost. Ages 6 and up
- Author BiographySelf-taught artist John Kurtz has illustrated licensed characters for Disney, Sesame Workshop, and Cartoon Network. His projects include illustrations of the Coca-Cola polar bears and the Pepperidge Farm goldfish. He is also the creator of www.clauskids.com.
- Author(s)John Kurtz,Kurtz
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleWhat to Doodle?
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.