All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionSome things about babies, happily, will never change. They still arrive warm, cuddly, soft, and smelling impossibly sweet. But how moms and dads care for their brand-new bundles of baby joy has changed and w, so has the new-baby bible. Anuncing the completely revised third edition of What to Expect the First Year. With over 10.5 million copies in print, First Year is the world s best-selling, best-loved guide to the instructions that babies don t come with, but should. And w, it s better than ever. Every parent s must-have/go-to is completely updated. Keeping the trademark month-by-month format that allows parents to take the potentially overwhelming first year one step at a time, First Year is easier-to-read, faster-to-flip-through, and new-family-friendlier than ever packed with even more practical tips, realistic advice, and relatable, accessible information than before. Illustrations are new, too. Among the changes: Baby care fundamentals crib and sleep safety, feeding, vitamin supplements are revised to reflect the most recent guidelines. Breastfeeding gets more coverage, too, from getting started to keeping it going. Hot-button topics and trends are tackled: attachment parenting, sleep training, early potty learning (elimination communication), baby-led weaning, and green parenting (from cloth diapers to n-toxic furniture). An all-new chapter on buying for baby helps parents navigate through today s dizzying gamut of baby products, nursery items, and gear. Also new: tips on preparing homemade baby food, the latest recommendations on starting solids, research on the impact of screen time (TVs, tablets, apps, computers), and For Parents boxes that focus on mom s and dad s needs. Throughout, topics are organized more intuitively than ever, for the best user experience possible.
- Author(s)Arlene Eisenberg,etc.
- PublisherWorkman Publishing
- Date of Publication30/06/1991
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorkman Publishing
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight931 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine44 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.