All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe British literary sensation the most startling, discomforting, complicated, ungovernable, hilarious and heart-rending of memoirs (The Telegraph) the story of a celebrated writer s sudden descent into blindness, and of the redemptive journey into the past that her loss of sight sets in motion. Candia McWilliam, whose vels A Case of Knives, A Little Stranger, and Debatable Land made her a reader favorite throughout the United Kingdom and around the world, here breaks her decade-long silence with a searing, intimate memoir that fans of Lorna Sage s Bad Blood, Mary Karr s Lit, and Diana Athill s Somewhere Toward the End will agree cements her status as one of our most important literary writers beyond question (Financial Times).
- Author(s)Candia McWilliam
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight603 g
- Width163 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.