All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.32Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionIn the midst of fresh grief and unfamiliar surroundings, Kaitlin, the Dovans' oldest daughter, must face life in rugged California. Will the men of this restless country take advantage of her incence? Will she recognize God's unexpected gift of love? Can she keep her family safe until her father returns? Grief turns to triumph and incence to maturity as Kaitlin lifts her heart to God for the strength to face whatever tomorrow brings.
- Author BiographyLori Wick is a multifaceted author of Christian fiction. As comfortable writing period stories as she is penning contemporary works, Lori's books (more than6 million in print) vary widely in location and time period. Lori's faithful fans consistently put her series and standalone works on the bestseller lists. Lori and her husband, Bob, live with their swiftly growing family in the Midwest.
- Author(s)Lori Wick
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleCalifornians
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.