All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the Man Booker Prize 2010. Howard Jacobson, brims with life in this collection of his most acclaimed journalism. From the unusual disposal of his father-in-law's ashes and the cultural wasteland of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang to the melancholy sensuality of Leonard Cohen and desolation of Wagner's tragedies, Jacobson writes with all the thunder and joy of a man possessed. Absurdity piles upon absurdity, and glorious sentences weave together to create an hilarious, heartbreaking and uniquely human collection. This recording is unabridged. Typically abridged audiobooks are t more than 60% of the author's work and as low as 30% with characters and plotlines removed.
- Author(s)Howard Jacobson
- PublisherW F Howes Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- Place of PublicationRearsby
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhole Story Audio Books
- Read byHoward Jacobson
- Contained items statement10 Audio CDs
- Running Time585
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.