All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhere does sw come from? What is an icicle? What should you wear in the sw? Be blown away by this weather-focused series! This fantastic reader from QED shines a light on the ever-changing weather whilst also encouraging development of reading skills. This well-presented series educates readers on the falling rain, the icy sw, the whistling wind and the beaming sun. The repetitive text can motivate those who find reading difficult with simple, appealing language and structure. Each paragraph of text is accompanied by a stand-out image. The combination of eye-catching images with simple sentences creates titles that readers at level one want to read by themselves or out loud. Whether it's night or day, summer or winter, raining or swing, these books can be enjoyed whatever the weather!
- Author BiographyLAUREN TAYLOR became intrigued with writing when she was very young. As a child she watched movies like Waxwork , Labyrinth and Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure a million times each. She holds a BA in Communications and Fine Arts and a MA in History and Fine Arts. Some of Lauren's clients include QED and PublicAffairs.
- Author(s)Lauren Taylor
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWhatever the Weather
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.