All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery plump-with-pollen daylily in the field belongs to Seren Dippity. What's better than that? But she's t sharing. Will she learn to stop stinging and scaring and start singing and sharing before she loses all her friends? In WHAT'S BETTER THAN THAT, SEREN DIPPITY?, the second bee book, brilliantly colored illustrations combine with hidden pictures on each page to develop observation skills in children ages three to six. This 32-page book makes learning fun while teaching the principle of kindness to others.
- Author BiographyBrenda K. Hendricks is a prolific writer from Pennsylvania. She has had numerous articles and devotions published in several books and periodicals. She authored an online Bible study, Two Small Fish as well as publishes a blog Brenda K Hendricks that features her artwork, and a blog designed to encourage and humor, My Quotes of Encouragement. She is also the author illustrator of What's the Buzz, Bumbly Bee? and What's Better than That, Seren Dippity? and the publisher of Two Small Fish Publications.
- Author(s)Brenda K Hendricks
- PublisherTwo Small Fish Publications
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwo Small Fish Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brenda K Hendricks
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.