All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArman' finds out his wife has just delivered a baby girl by his best friend and fellow soldier, Cory. On his way to confront his homeboy, Arman' has an accident that could end up costing him his life. Alicia, kwing her husband is in love with ather woman becomes so desperate to keep her husband away from his baby momma, she gets pregnant by his best friend and puts the baby on her husband, thinking it will give her the leverage she needs to remain Queen B in his life. Terri, his son's mother has foolishly held onto the hope of one day being a complete family with Arman' and their son AJ, especially after purposely going into labor at his wedding to Alicia and bringing it a complete halt. But her joy was short lived and her world turned up side down. What will happen Arman', Cory and Alicia come face to face? Will Terri finally get her man? Love, lust dishor and betrayal are all major players in this hot, steamy vel.
- Author BiographyAllysha Lynne Hamber is a newly acclaimed author, whose inaugural book, The NorthSide Clit, has sold out on the East coast and being made into a production play at the Harris Stowe State University next spring. Allysha's self-published, debut novel, Keep It On The Down Low, No One Has To Know, is still rising to the top of the Urban Street Novel charts. Graduating on the Dean's Honor Roll from Brown Mackie College in Salina, KS with an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Information Technology, Allysha has become a voice to abused women across the Metropolitan Area. She has appeared on City TV 10, in St. Louis, Mo and has been interviewed several times, including public speaking engagements at The St. Louis Public Library, a host of book signings and several St. Louis Radio stations. Vocalizing both raw and potent talent, Allysha began her writing career behind the walls of a Federal Prison in Fort Worth, Texas. It was inside the solitude of the institution, that Allysha began sharing her past of emotional, physical and sexual abuse with the women of the institution. It was her fellow inmates that both encouraged and inspired Allysha to share her testimony with the world through writing. Allysha began writing programs and plays of both raw and uncut abuse stories for her fellow inmates to perform. The reviews were so intense and demanding, in 2002, the Camp Administrator authorized Allysha and an inmate production crew to perform a play for the Warden, staff and their families and outside guests, the first in the facility's history. In 1999, she began writing her now published novel, Keep It On The Down Low. Allysha has continued to use her real life struggles as the motivation to fuel her fire for success. Released from prison in 2004, Allysha has landed a three book publishing deal with Street Knowledge Publication in New York and continues to self publish novels as well. She is currently working in the administrative field and the CEO of BAMM Management (Books and Music Merging Together To Make A Difference, One Beat, One Novel At A Time), her own urban relations firm. Allysha's clothing line Phem is scheduled for release this fall. With a continuous ear to the street and the vision to use the past as a roadway to the future, Allysha brings a voice to a multi-generational group of women that no longer can be ignored, turning helpless to hope, molestation to mercy, violation to vision, suffering to success and pain to promise.
- Author(s)Allysha Hamber
- Date of Publication28/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.02
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.74
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.