About this product
- DescriptionWhat's so great about Rhode Island? Readers will build skills to identify and summarize the top ten sites to see or things to do in the Ocean State. We'll explore Rhode Island's breathtaking beaches, exciting parks, historic landmarks, and fascinating history. The Rhode Island by Map feature helps students locate all the places covered in the book. A special section provides key state details such as the state motto, capital, population, animals, foods, and more. Take a fun-filled tour of all there is to discover in Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Rebecca Felix
- PublisherLerner Publications
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleOur Great States
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publications
- Weight249 g
- Width183 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.