Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionYou never again need feel powerless in the face of uncertainty, awkward with strangers, or helpless in new situations. With What's Holding You Back?, Sam Horn shows you the way to a solid sense of self-assurance that doesn't depend on where you are or who you're with. This is a practical, user-friendly program that is filled with techniques you can begin using immediately. In With What's Holding You Back? you will learn how to: -Walk into a room full of strangers and turn them into friends. - Be a self-coach rather than your own worst critic, able to turn mistakes into lessons instead of failures.- Converse with comfort and never again worry about what to say.- Go places alone and have fun instead of being intimidated.- Spring free from the comparison trap.With Sam Horn's down-to-earth advice, amusing anecdotes, and -nsense wisdom, this valuable guide will benefit anyone-- regardless of background or circumstance-- who wants to move through life with ever-present grace, serenity, and strength.
- Author BiographySam Horn, president of Action Seminars, has presented her real-life workshops to more than 400,000 people since 1981. Her impressive client list includes Young Presidents Organization, National Governors Association, Hewlett-Packard, Four Seasons Resort, the Fortune 500 Forum, the US Navy, and the IRS. She was the top rated speaker at both the 1996 and 1998 International Platform Association conventions in Washington DC, and is the emcee of the world-renowned Maui Writers Conference. She is also the author of Tongue Fu!, What's Holding You Back?, and ConZentrate, which have been featured in Readers Digest, The Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, Cosmopolitan, Entertainment Weekly, Family Circle, Bottom Line Personal, and Executive Female, to name a few. She is a frequent media guest who has appeared on numerous TV and radio shows, including To Tell the Truth and NPR's popular Diane Rehm Show. She lives with her sons Tom and Andrew in Virginia.
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1920
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Weight363 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementSt Martin's Griffin ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.