All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhysicists believe that they kw very well about the structure of protons and neutrons. Is it really so? It appears that there are nearly twenty unsolved experimental results in this field, some of them exist nearly 80 years without explanation. This book discusses these mysteries in language understandable by many popular science readers. If you have a good understanding in scientific issues, then here you will find a unique opportunity to solve them... by yourself! Eliyahu Comay is a theoretical physicist, born in 1932, who published scientific articles with predictions which were almost always against wall to wall consensus of the physicist community. All his predictions appeared to be correct to date. Among others, he predicted that the Higgs particle, Dirac mopoles, glueballs, SQM, pentaquarks, di-barions and the electric Aharav-Bohm effect would t be found.
- Author(s)Ofer Comay
- Date of Publication26/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.