All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoung readers will be introduced to the types of housing, the landscape, and the experiences and opportunities representative of living on a farm. Prompts, call-outs, and questions within the text encourage children to compare and contrast their own day-to-day life experiences with the information presented about farms and living on them. Text features such as captions, bold print, a glossary, and an index help readers locate key facts and information efficiently.
- Author(s)Katie Marsico
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCommunity Connections: What's It Like to Live Here?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width193 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.