All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes the political transformations in black women's socially engaged community-based political work in England in the late twentieth century. It situates these shifts alongside Britain's political ecomy and against the discourse and deployment of blackness as a political imaginary in which to engage in struggles for social justice.
- Author BiographyTracy Fisher is Assistant Professor of Women s Studies at the University of California, Riverside, USA.
- Author(s)Tracy Fisher
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/09/2012
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleComparative Feminist Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.