All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's more important than your brain? You spend every waking minute thinking. Did you kw that just changing some of the ways you think can remold your plastic brain and make it healthier and work better! Yes...and you can easily learn to use these life-changing ways of thinking! Fact: New thoughts are the best brain food...and creative thinking is the best way to get new thoughts. That's what makes it such a powerful tool for keeping your mind healthy. Now you're thinking: But I'm t creative. Maybe t yet, but this little book will open your eyes about every aspect of creativity...and make yours blossom to a degree that will astound you! Many years consulting on new products and businesses to the hard-sed, bottom-line-oriented top management of leading international companies made me realize what creativity actually is: It's t just a rare gift of the few. You'll learn that it comes from ways of thinking that anyone can learn to use - and when you do, new ideas will pour out that will help you in every aspect of your life. What's More Important Than Your Brain? contains many insights, facts, some chuckles, a little peasant wisdom, and the proven tools that everyone concerned about their brain's future health can use in the fight against dementia, Alzheimer's and other manifestations of brain decline. This is t ather eat this, take this magic potion, or brain exercise book. This is a change your life for the better book! And you won't need to sit and do puzzles and brainteasers, or be locked to a computer working with expensive programs, or take time-consuming courses. You can strengthen your brain all day every day, wherever you are - and make life more fun doing it. In today's world, What's More Important Than Your Brain is the perfect tool for anyone with a brain, including aging boomers concerned about dementia, Alzheimer's, and other manifestations of brain decline. Buy it for yourself...or have your children or friends buy it for you!
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Don Gamache practices what he preaches in this book. When Multiple Sclerosis first manifested in 1976, while living and working in Sweden, he continued with long-distance running, competitive judo, and business travel. In 1988, at age 55, it all became impossible, and he was finally forced to retire from a killer schedule based on too many hours and grueling international travel. He then spent many years at his own reduced pace helping various charities and other organizations. Don and his wife of over 50 years, Kathleen (a retired behavioral psychologist), live and enjoy boating with friends, family, and grandchildren on a New Hampshire lake in the summer and warmer climes in winter. Today at age 76, he is wheelchair bound...but continues to live a full, happy, and busy life. He has maintained his relative independence and mental acuity thanks to the thinking in this book, and the many creative strategies and devices he's had to come up with to accomplish almost everything.
- Author(s)R Donald Gamache
- Date of Publication29/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.