What's My Type?: Use the Enneagram System of Nine Personality Types to Discover Your Best Self by Theodore E. Dobson, Kathleen V. Hurley (Paperback, 1992)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a guide to using the Enneagram psychology of personality types to discover your primary addictive, compulsive patterns and break free of them to fulfil potential. The authors are active presenters of Enneagram teaching, particularly in Catholic contexts. This book introduces the Enneagram theory including a look at the nine basic personality types as well as advising what each type needs to do to counteract its negative dimensions and to actuate its positive ones.
- Author(s)Kathleen V. Hurley,Theodore E. Dobson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication10/09/1992
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight278 g
- Width153 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.