All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is it about organizations that cause many of the people who work for them to wish they worked somewhere else? Bruce McCormick believes it is the culture. And he has written this book to help you better understand your culture, change the aspects of it that are t productive and protect those that are. If you're a leader who would like to create a workplace environment that makes employees want to get up in the morning and help your organization succeed, It's the Organization's Culture is for you. This isn't just any book. It is a train-ride vel on the substance of organizational culture and its impact on business success. It follows some of the tracks that many leaders have followed and it has been on the track for over 100 years in search of the means to ensure business success.Your journey covers 17 chapters and offers unique insights into how to: define organizational culture; change a culture; end bureaucracy; give values the attention they deserve; overcome obstacles to culture change; hire people who fit your organizational culture; and, much more. By the end of the journey, you'll have a better grasp of how to assess, define and change your organizational culture and - most important - a reason to care.
- Author(s)Bruce A. McCormick
- PublisherHRD Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationAmerherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHRD Press Inc.,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.