All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBorn as Tutankhaten, King Tut is remembered for many reasons. During his reign as Pharaoh he made the difficult decision to publically disagree with his father and to undo many of the changes that Amenhotep IV had made during his rule (including making Amarna the capital city). Tutankhaten would also try to reestablish the friendships with surrounding nations that his father had igred and to start a large family of his own so that his ideas could continue to guide the country long after he had died. But the life of Tutankhaten was very complicated. It seems that as a young king he was used by the people around him, specifically some very powerful advisors who took advantage of the fact that he was just a child. They probably convinced the king to do the things that they themselves wanted him to do. You may kwKing Tut's name, but perhaps you've wondered, What'ssogreatabout him? This book (part of the What'sSoGreatAbout... ) series, gives kids insight into life, times and career ofKing Tut.
- Author(s)Kidlit-O,Sam Rogers
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.