All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHis name is one of the most recognizable in the history of classical music. He learned much from the musicians that came before him, and he inspired generations of musicians after him. His work with the pia and strings was revolutionary at the time, and it continues to stun and amaze people today. You could listen to hours of his music, and still only scrape the tip of the iceberg. His name was Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, and he was fated to go down as one of history's greatest musical invators. He grew up in a world in which music was changing, and he joined the musical revolution. Mozart was called a genius during his life, and he is still called a genius by many today. But why? What did he do that was so great? If anyone can learn to write music, what made his music so special? Why will Mozart be remembered for centuries to come? Here we will explore Mozart's life and what it meant to the world. You may kwMozart's name, but perhaps you've wondered, What'ssogreatabout him? This book (part of the What'sSoGreatAbout... ) series, gives kids insight into life, times and career of Mozart.
- Author(s)Sam Rogers
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight41 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.