About this product
- DescriptionThere are so many ways to think of Sacagawea. Some see her as a young mother trying to find her way home; some imagine her as a wise Native American guide showing American explorers though her homeland; and still others visualize her acting as an ambassador who helps bring peace to different groups of people. You may kw Sacagawea's name, but perhaps you've wondered, What's so great about her? This book (part of the What's So Great About... ) series, gives kids insight into life, times and career of Sacagawea.
- Author(s)Sam Rogers
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.