What's Still Right with the Church of England: A Future for the Church of England by Canon David Jennings (Paperback, 2013)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan the Church of England survive the 21st century? What needs to change and what remains? How does the Church deal with contemporary challenges and how are these related to the situation it faced in 1966? This book is an evaluation of Bishop Ronald Williams' 1966 book What's Right with the Church of England identifying the issues of that time with reference to the issues still facing the Church of England today. These include perception and position, resources and finance, ethics, ecumenism, a liberal church in a liberal society, ministry for today, marketing, and a contemporary parochial ecclesiology. Many of the issues from 1966 have t changed but the context is significantly different requiring different responses.
- Author BiographyCanon David Jennings is a parish priest and also Canon Theolgian at Leicester Cathedral. He lives in Burbage, UK.
- Author(s)Canon David Jennings
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCircle Books
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.