All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $81.39Trending at AU $83.63
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
About this product
- DescriptionIf you write a review of this book, please don't give away Jody's secret! It's hard eugh being one half of the world's least identical twins, without both of you falling for the same guy. Jolene's turned flirting into a fine art, but Jody? Not so much. And as if a twinny love triangle wasn't messy eugh ...there's something body kws about Jody Barton. Something BIG. Told with the trademark warmth and laugh-out-loud humour of the much-loved Lottie Biggs books, this is a book that will make you think, with a gobsmacking twist you won't believe. Shortlisted for the Costa Book Awards 2012.
- Author BiographyHayley Long lives in Norwich with her husband and a rabbit called Irma. Sometimes she is an English teacher, and the rest of the time she writes novels. They're the sort of novels which will make you laugh a bit and then make you feel sad a bit and then make you laugh again. Sort of like this: hahahaBOOHOOhahaha. Hayley also likes biscuits.
- PrizesShortlisted for Costa Children's Book Award 2013.
- Author(s)Hayley Long
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Weight190 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.