Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionIt is a common perception that all is t well with the world - and in particular with the USA. It is t that George W Bush is crazy. Even if he is, the advisers around him are sophisticated eugh. Like the Reagan and Clinton administrations before them, they are trying to solve a problem. Industrial profits are declining. In the US, this has produced unemployment, privatisation of public services and recession and their answer has been globalisation and war. For the poorer countries of the world, the consequences of this policy have been devastating. This powerful and immensely readable book shows that American policy that is aimed at solving domestic problems has ermous consequences for the rest of the world.
- Author BiographyJonathan Neale is the author of A People's History of the Vietnam War, Tigers of the Snow, and You Are G8, We Are 6 Billion. He was one of the organizers of the protests at the G8 Summit in Genoa, the European Social Forum in Florence, and the 2003 war protests in Paris. Born and raised in New York, he is an expatriate currently living in London.
- Author(s)Jonathan Neale
- PublisherVISION Paperbacks
- Date of Publication17/06/2004
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFusion Press
- Out-of-print date07/12/2007
- Weight308 g
- Width135 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.