Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's Wrong with My Child? is the only book for parents that offers a complete guide to detecting and preventing pediatric disorders caused by B12 deficiency. Written by Sally Pacholok and Dr. Jeffrey Stuart, authors of the acclaimed Could It Be B12?, What's Wrong with My Child? offers parents critical information about protecting children from B12 deficiency from early fetal development through adolescence. Written in a highly accessible style that makes complex medical information clear to general readers, What's Wrong with My Child? presents strategies for healthy nutrition for mothers during pregnancy and breastfeeding, early intervention for infants and young children, and detecting subtle to severe symptoms of B12 deficiency in older children and teenagers. What's Wrong with My Child? will help readers learns the warning signs of childhood B12 deficiency, prevent serious injury with timely intervention, and work with health care professionals to get effective treatment for their children. Thoroughly researched, clearly written, and backed with hard scientific data, medical journal citations, and numerous case studies, What's Wrong with My Child? is a must-read for all parents and expectant parents.
- Author BiographySally M. Pacholok, RN, has worked as an emergency room nurse and paramedic for 27 years. A member of the Emergency Nurses Association, Pacholok diagnosed herself with vitamin B12 deficiency after doctors failed to identify her condition. Jeffrey J. Stuart, DO, is a board-certified physician and a member of the American Osteopathic Association, the American College of Osteopathic Emergency Physicians, the Macomb County Osteopathic Society, and the Michigan Osteopathic Association. They both live in Shelby, Michigan.
- Author(s)Jeffrey J Stuart,Sally M Pacholok
- PublisherQuill Driver Books
- Date of Publication15/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuill Driver Books
- Out-of-print date09/02/2017
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.