What's Your Body Telling You?: Listening to Your Body's Signals to Stop Anxiety, Erase Self-Doubt and Achieve True Wellness by Steve Sisgold (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.57+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionYOUR BODY IS TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING Feeling stressed out, sick, or anxious? Not sure what your next move should be-or why your thinking is so cloudy? Time to get out of your head and into your body, that brilliant vehicle that is communicating with you all the time. Your body t only kws what you truly want; it can help you handle any situation you find yourself in. Unfortunately, most of us never learned how to read our body's clues--and as a result, we go through life disconnected from our true desires, acting instead in accordance with what the world wants from us. This book shows you how to stop overthinking every decision and start living a life in which happiness and fulfillment are the natural byproducts of being true to yourself. This step-by-step guide shows you how to unlock your body's natural intelligence, free your mind of negative thoughts, and map your path to greater satisfaction. You'll learn how your body can help you: Erase self-doubt Expand your awareness Make better decisions Improve your relationships Find your passion and purpose Boost your health and well-being This life-changing book walks you through a complete body-mind integration process that attunes and harmonizes your entire being. As you read, reflect, and immerse yourself in the exercises, you will develop a closer relationship with your body-and discover an expanded sense of purpose, a greater faith in humanity, and an increased capacity for love and happiness that emanates from your true core.
- Author BiographySteve Sisgold is a popular speaker and body-centered therapist whose clients include Kenny Loggins, Gay and Kathlyn Hendricks and several other bestselling authors, Grammy-award winners, and CEOs. He has taught thousands how to use their body intelligence to create better health, prosperity, and richer, more authentic relationships. The author of two books, three audio programs, and a documentary film, Sisgold holds an M.A. in communications, a B.S. in business, and certifications in body-centered psychotherapy and relationship counseling.
- Author(s)Steve Sisgold
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight377 g
- Width144 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.